Absolutely no. Lash Pro & Beauty Basics is proud to offer the highest quality products to keep the integrity of your natural eyelashes.
Due to the length of time booked for a set of lash extensions, a $50 deposit is required.
To Respect all concerned a 24 hours cancellation notice is required.
To get the most out of our services, before the appointment:
- Remove all of your eye makeup with a water based makeup remover – even from your bottom lashes. Making sure that the area is completely clean and clear of any foreign matter this will ensure that the adhesive can work as it is supposed to. THe glue isn’t going to work well on top of eyelash primer or mascara, it’s got to go;
- Do not curl your eyelashes before or after your appointment! So just put the curler away while you have or are considering extensions;
- Take out your contact lenses;
- It is recommended a tint for particularly light lashes before application (1 week before) for adding visibility and making the process easier.
For after care instructions, please proceed to the After Care Page.
There is free customer parking behind the plaza and a back entrance for your convenience.
We accept Cash and Debit.
Eyelash extensions may not be suitable for people who:
- Have pre-existing eyelid or eye conditions such as blepharitis and ocular rosacea;
- Are very rough with themselves and do not want to follow after care instructions;
- Want a very heavy mascara look but do not have the natural lashes to support it;
- Have a condition called Trichotillomania, which is hair loss resulting from compulsive pulling ot twisting of the hair, brows or in this case, eyelashes;
- Are in chlorinated water many times a week;
- Cannot control rubbing their eyes.