We care for your safety
At a time of uncertainty, in the wake of coronavirus (COVID-19), Lash Pro wants to ensure you that our top priority is everyone’s safety. We have all completed the Barbicide Covid-19 Certification training for the Professional Beauty Industry to verify we are updated on all procedures.
Our mission is to continue to be your place you can relax, enjoy “me time”, but we are taking every precaution to secure your safety. As always, and especially now, we take our commitment to the highest standard of safety and cleanliness for your visit.
Below is our COVID-19 Precautionary Measures.
Measures we will continue to practice:
- Sanitization of work surfaces between clients
- Sterilizing tools
- Disposing of any single-use items
Additional steps implemented:
- Masks are to be worn by both client and technician. Please bring your own but if you forget we do have them available for sale
- Disinfecting bed between each client
- Hand sanitizer for client use
- Frequent sanitization of “high touch” items/areas
- Payment terminal will be sanitized between clients
- We have temporarily discontinued blanket service, but bring one if you would like
- We are instituting a more flexible cancellation policy to provide you with the grace you need if your feeling under the weather
- As always employees who are sick or are falling ill are being asked to stay home
- More time between appointments to maintain client distance as well as ample time to clean and disinfect
What we ask of you:
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. Thank you in advance for helping to do your part.
Claudette/Owner/Lash Pro & Beauty Basics
CALL US TODAY