What are hand made fans?
Handmade fans are crafted by our lash artist during the appointment in order to wrap the clients natural lash and customize a more natural look. This artistic technique creates a lighter lash with better retention. The Real Deal!
Will my natural eyelashes be damaged with extensions?
Absolutely no. Lash Pro & Beauty Basics is proud to offer the highest quality products to keep the integrity of your natural eyelashes.
Do I need a deposit to book my eyelash extensions?
Due to the length of time booked for a set of lash extensions, a $50 deposit is required.
Couldn’t make it, can I cancel my appointment?
To Respect all concerned a 24 hours cancellation notice is required.
What should I do before and after my appointment?
To get the most out of our services, before the appointment:
- Remove all of your eye makeup with a water based makeup remover – even from your bottom lashes. Making sure that the area is completely clean and clear of any foreign matter this will ensure that the adhesive can work as it is supposed to. THe glue isn’t going to work well on top of eyelash primer or mascara, it’s got to go;
- Do not curl your eyelashes before or after your appointment! So just put the curler away while you have or are considering extensions;
- Take out your contact lenses;
- It is recommended a tint for particularly light lashes before application (1 week before) for adding visibility and making the process easier.
Is there a place to park my car?
There is free customer parking behind the plaza and a back entrance for your convenience.
What are the payment methods?
We accept Cash and Debit.
Who should NOT wear Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions may not be suitable for people who:
- Have pre-existing eyelid or eye conditions such as blepharitis and ocular rosacea;
- Are very rough with themselves and do not want to follow after care instructions;
- Want a very heavy mascara look but do not have the natural lashes to support it;
- Have a condition called Trichotillomania, which is hair loss resulting from compulsive pulling ot twisting of the hair, brows or in this case, eyelashes;
- Are in chlorinated water many times a week;
- Cannot control rubbing their eyes.
Treat yourself with our services
Book an Appointment
If you can find answers to your questions, plese do not hesitate to call us. We will be happy to assist you. If you are on mobile, just press the banner bellow to give us a call.
CALL US TODAY